Welcome to our blog spot! We don't have any pictures yet, so I guess you will have to use your imagination! It is the end of a laborious year in school and I am so glad that I will have my degree! I can't believe it is over. It has been a long haul- let's just say if I had kept at it since I graduated in 1999, I would be a doctor. Anyway, I'm not a doctor, I am a historian with an honors degree and I am really happy to be done. It hasn't totally sunk in, probably because I have two spring classes yet. Yet I think it will take until I actually have that diploma in my hand that I will be able to really feel done. Dave has another year left. We hoped we would graduate together, but he had to take a couple more classes, and I wasn't going to wait for him.
We are going home to Edmonton this summer and I am so excited to have an Albertan summer- the first one in three years! We have been in California (the OC) the last two summers, and though I wish we were going back, we were so poor when we were there. I do miss the sound of the ocean though- I guess I could just go to the waterpark and pretend that I am there. It will be nice to work, get free rent and be near family. For all who don't know, Dave and I have been in Saskatoon for the last three, and probably will be here another seven while Dave and I finish grad school. I can't imagine being in one place that long, but Saskatoon is beautiful (in the spring) and the campus is amazing.
Anyway, that's all I can think of to catch everyone up. Will post pictures later. I still don't believe in digital pictures, so I will have to adapt my film pictures!
3 comments:
Hey, checkin' out the creighton blog.
So nice to see your blog. I hope you guys are doing great. I miss you....
Wow- crazy that you found me, Laura. How are you guys? Still in Edmonton? Are you on Facebook?
Post a Comment