Thursday, May 31, 2007
A Small Update
Hello everyone! Dave has started his job at the Sobey's warehouse and he is loving it. Plus, he is getting in shape which is great for both of us :). I haven't started work yet (I will on June 4) and have had lots of time to develop talents and learn new things..... just kidding. I have been watching a lot of TV and sleeping. Isn't that pathetic? Oh well, I guess it took a long time for me to catch up the sleep I missed from the last school year. My new job is also at the Sobey's warehouse where I will work in the freezer. It's going to be sweet because I get to have all my breaks with Dave and have the same days off as he does. I had to start so late because I had to attend a conference in Saskatoon for my Art History job (during last school year) and that will help with my master's research (starting 2008). I am really excited about it, but I haven't been away from Dave this long since our first year of marriage. I know, its only 3 nights. Anyway, that's all I have to report!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment