Thursday, November 29, 2007

what's new

I guess facebook has really sapped my extracurricular activity. However, since I am hoping that people might check this, I thought I might give a recap.
School has been insane for the both of us. I know that people always say to treat school like a job, but let's be honest, I never did. Now it is at least that much of my time. It is a little awe-inspiring that I am in grad school though. I never thought I'd get in, and not many other people I know have gone to grad school! It's a lot of work, but it's much better than a job (at least to me).
What makes matters more...interesting... is that Dave and I are pregnant! Didn't think that would happen after 4 years of nothing. We are happy about it and really excited but sooooooo taken aback. It's extra special because it is what we want, not because we were pining for it but because it was the right time.
Anyway, that's all from the Creighton crew! Merry Christmas! (to the three people that might check this)

2 comments:

adrienne said...

I've been checking your blog, so I'm glad to see you're back at it!! Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.