Dave and I are so happy that little Blythe has entered our lives. I look at her and wonder how something so cute and so precious could have come from us. She's changed our lives, but after being married for five years, it is a change that Dave and I were ready and willing to have happen. Her birth did not proceed as I had planned, but when she was born, the experience of 4 failed inductions and then a c-section, all went away. We blessed her on July 20, one month after she was born. She's growing like a weed and doing more and more every day. Her smile lights up our day and the cooing.... so cute!
Dave and I are back in Edmonton where he has found a job. I finished my first year of graduate school and plan on working on my thesis for the next two years. I am really hoping to get it done.
2 comments:
Blythe is soo adorable! I love looking at all the pictures on facebook. How is Dave's job going? How do you like being a Mom? I am sure the Blythe is keeping you busy! In case you didnt know I have a blog : http://rachandtrav.blogspot.com
You should update your blog more! I like looking at blogs more than facebook because you can say a l ot more.
Hope all is well!
Aaaw..Blythe is so cute!
Little babies are inspiring!
Post a Comment