Sunday, October 5, 2008

Little Blythie

So Blythe is three months old now, and is filling our day with smiles and coos. It is the best. Maybe I'm wearing rose-colored glasses but I don't care. Now that it is October, it has finally settled in that we're not going back to school. I'm still a student, but I don't have to attend classes, just writed my thesis. (Just??) After five years of student loans, living from large sum of cash to the next, it is nice to have a steady paycheque.

It has been really nice in Edmonton, and we have been enjoying what Yukon Jack has called a "First Nations Summer."

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Isnt being done with school soo nice? I am so glad to be done with it! Post some more pics of Blythe and you guys! How are you doing? Whats new with you guys?