Sunday, October 24, 2010

October sucks (except Hallowe'en)

This month has been tough. Between work trips and Dave working nights and weekends I am finding myself WORN OUT. However, there have been some fun moments. On Friday, Dave and I dressed up and went to this awesome scavenger hunt/hallowe'en party. It was such a nice reminder that even though we are grown up, we can still have lots of fun. Our ward's Primary presentation was today and it was awesome! I have been really stressed out about it for awhile, and I am so glad it's over. The kids sang 15 songs! I love Primary songs. They convey the spirit so well. I was so thankful to have Dave's parents there and my brother and sister in law there to help me with Blythie. Sundays are a workout!
I can't wait to see Blythe's costume at the ward party next week. She's going to look so cute. I think we're going to have a special family party on Sunday since Hallowe'en is on Sunday this year.
So despite the ABSOLUTE insanity that has been this October, I am glad to have family supporting me, a daughter that is growing and constantly making me laugh and a husband that I love enough to miss like crazy!

No comments: